Are you ready? Hope you've had your caffeine:
For the purpose of this documentation, “OPTIM-EYEZ” shall refer to OPTIM-EYEZ IT LTD and its brands, OPTIM-EYEZ and Sam Hurley®.
OPTIM-EYEZ may change this policy at any time and update this information. OPTIM-EYEZ will not use your personal data in a manner materially different without updating this information.
What is Collected:
The following information may be collected by OPTIM-EYEZ:
- Your IP address and its location
- Your name and contact information
- Demographic and firmographic information
- Website and/or material usage and behavior
- Progressive profiling via your collective behavior when using the website and/or material
- Financial information regarding payments to OPTIM-EYEZ and all sources of such payments
How this Information is Used:
OPTIM-EYEZ requests and collects such information for multiple reasons, including (but not limited to) legal requirements, financial conduct (including global tax compliance), customer service efficiency and also to understand your individual needs (to provide you with a better service). In summary, this information is us used for:
- Internal record keeping (where data is required to be retained for at least 10 – 15 years)
- To improve and personalize products, services and experiences
- To periodically send you promotional material regarding new products, special offers or other information which may be of interest to you
With reference to sharing your information:
- Non-personal information may only be shared with third parties to enhance the content of the OPTIM-EYEZ website. This type of unobtrusive data may also be gathered to construct statistical blog posts and other such public referencing.
- Personal information may only be shared with third parties and/or partners and/or associates (both official and unofficial) of OPTIM-EYEZ solely for the purpose of 1). Necessary legal, financial and/or global tax compliance and 2). Completion of work and/or services requested from you, which in order for OPTIM-EYEZ and/or its partners and/or associates to fulfil; may involve freelancing, contracting, sub-contracting, white label services and/or referrals to partners and/or relevant third parties. OPTIM-EYEZ will never divulge your personal information to third parties for the intention of marketing purposes outside the scope of your enquiry, specifically where it is used to promote goods and/or services to you. Third parties and/or partners and/or associates (both official and unofficial, including white label partners) of OPTIM-EYEZ should abide by all applicable privacy regulations and practices and/or contractual agreements in place to prevent your personal information being used for any other purpose than for the scope of current work and/or projects in collaboration with OPTIM-EYEZ — including any future client relationships and/or work/project handovers derived from OPTIM-EYEZ (unless you consent to such use of your personal data). If agreements and/or regulations are breached, this will be the sole responsibility of the third parties and/or partners and/or associates (both official and unofficial) of OPTIM-EYEZ. OPTIM-EYEZ holds no liability for such actions. Please also see: Goods / Services Terms and Conditions.
OPTIM-EYEZ is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, procedures are in place to safeguard and secure any information collected. The OPTIM-EYEZ website is protected with one of the highest-level security certificates available (please refer to the green padlock details in your browser) and only widely trusted, PCI compliant payment processors are used for transactions.
If you are connected to the internet you will have an IP address. This may take the form of a numerical string, such as 18.104.22.168. The address will be automatically collected and logged as part of the connection from your computer to OPTIM-EYEZ's web server — and may be used to determine the total number of visits to each section of the OPTIM-EYEZ website. If there is a security breach originating from a particular IP address, the relevant IP address will be identified by the OPTIM-EYEZ Internet Service Provider and the user may be contacted. Fraudulent activity will also be liable to investigation.
Links to Other Websites:
Controlling your Personal Information:
If you have previously consented to OPTIM-EYEZ using your personal information for marketing purposes (by submitting an opt-in web form, sending an email of consent, addressed letter of consent or providing details via phone), you may choose to restrict the use of such information by contacting OPTIM-EYEZ and/or opting out via instructions visible on digital material received and/or via the OPTIM-EYEZ website itself. Please also see: Cookies.
Personal contact (e.g. non-templated, personal e-mail and/or transactional email sent only to you) is not promotional material, therefore will not include options to opt-out. OPTIM-EYEZ may also need to communicate with you on a formal and/or informal level regarding transactions and any current/previous work undertaken for you, or similar matters. Opting-out does not halt or prevent this type of communication in any way.
OPTIM-EYEZ will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless your permission permits it, or the law requires OPTIM-EYEZ to do so. OPTIM-EYEZ may use personal information to update you with promotional material, including third parties which may be of interest.
You may request details of personal information which is hold about you, under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be required. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact OPTIM-EYEZ.
If you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact OPTIM-EYEZ and it shall be rectified.
Comments and/or Questions: