Content Marketing designed to rank on Google.
The specific label was first introduced by Brian Dean, although guys like Neil Patel had been doing this a while and successfully ranking content very high on Google.
By producing such remarkable, targeted content for SEO — you attract the right people who are likely to become future customers.
However, ranking on Google is becoming increasingly difficult due to market saturation; especially if you publish mediocre content.
So, how do you rank your website on Google..?
You need to create longer content to rank on Google but creating exceptional articles takes heaps of time + energy.
Industry SEO research found that content most likely to be shared, linked to and ranked on page #1 of Google includes in excess of 2,400 words.
Consistently delivering elite, memorable and result-driven content at that length is not easy – and hiring a content marketer in-house costs valuable resource. It can become a burden for existing staff too…
The upshot? It makes sense to outsource your Content Marketing.
Your Power Page content will also be boosted across Social Media and sent out to influencers or bloggers who are likely to share your material.
Very limited availability on this service – Enquire now to reserve your project.
What you gain:
- Up to 15 x 1,200-word articles (per month) designed to attract your target audience, fill your blog with awesome fresh content and serve as an entry-point to your business
- Up to 3 x 2,700-word power page articles (per month) that supply the fuel to soar your business up Google’s rankings, attract new visits, links and social shares while warming up your prospects or customers
- Content crafted by pro writers who apply frameworks and viral techniques
- In-depth SEO research carried out by certified experts
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking of top industry content
- Email outreach to alert relevant industry influencers of your Power Page content
- Paid Social Media boosting for turbo-charged exposure of your Power Page content
@Sam___Hurley Always Excellent content! You deserve every single follow you have???
— Joseph Elmore, Jr (@josephelmorejr) September 13, 2016
CEO @ Echelon Copy
I've been in the content marketing space for a little over two years. During that time, I've consumed just about everything Sam has written, said or taught. Because of it, I've been successful.
Case in point? Do what Sam says and you will be, too. He's THAT kind of influencer 🙂
— PridahoProperties (@PridahoProp) October 2, 2016
Request Sam's time now
Please tell me your project details...
The more specific, the better!
Sorry! I only work with nice people
I'll be in touch ASAPGo to Knowledge Hub
Something went wrong, please try again in a few minutes.
Managing Partner @ Cottonwood Wealth Management
Give yourself a gift: Spend as much time as you can this week witnessing Sam Hurley and his Digital Marketing fluency in action.
It is a self-guided master class!
Growth Hacker & Founder @ Nunchi
It is rare that you come across a Digital Marketing expert like Sam.
Marketing Communications Manager @ Aggregate Industries
Having had the opportunity to work alongside Sam, I can say he is a great asset to any marketing team. Sam has a wide knowledge of digital marketing and is very forward thinking.
He is full of great ideas and his enthusiasm is contagious.